Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: So I saw this classified ad...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member D0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    speakers & stereo equipment, incl Fisher 400 receiver, Altec, Wharfedale, Jensen Coaxial, Coberelex, Univ horn, Wolverine speakers, $150 B/O

    I call and am the 1st caller. His dad passed on the stuff to him but he doesn't know what it is really. I meet the seller the next night.

    I walk in his cellar and see a pair of Altec Valencias, a pair of warfedale w70d's, a single NOS EV T35 w/xover, a single NOS 15" Jensen coaxial, Pair of NOS EV wolverine 3 ways, sony ps4300 TT, Empire TT, Fisher 400 and a bunch of other goodies!



    forums forums

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member djnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is the rest of the story? We are not Paul Harvey you know! :-)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member D0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The rest of the story is... I bought everything for a very fair price and took it all home.

    The 846a valencia risers were water damaged. As if they might have suffered through a small basement flood. The grills were nice with no cracks or breaks. The internals were all working & mint as expected.

    Everything worked & they sounded good but I am partial to my Klipschorns. Because the cabinets weren't real nice I decided to part them out on ebay. I don't mean this to sound like an advertisement but If you guys need any 846a goodies look on ebay.

    4188PA140008?5214

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.